You may have read about my slight control problem when it comes to food. It is something I will be working on in the next year. I love when the places I stay have kitchens so I can head to the market and pick up food that is healthier than constantly eating out.
The W two room flat had a beautiful kitchen fully equipped with oven, blender, coffee maker, dishwasher and refrigerator with ice maker and water dispenser! I was in heaven!
- 1 box of cereal and milk
- Plain, non-fat, Fage Greek yogurt
- Carrots and hummus
- Small corn tortillas and sliced turkey
- Two cans of low sodium soups
- Coffee filters (the previous guests had left an unopened can of lavazza ground coffee.. thank you!)
- Josh got some sort of instant lunch ramen. I let him get what he wants, it is his work-cation too…
$30 will give us 3 – 4 breakfasts, lunches and snacks while we are staying here not only saving us money but helping us eat a bit healthier while on the road! If you are traveling for vacation or work, I highly suggest trying to get a refrigerator sent to your room and stopping by a grocery to pick up some healthy snacks to keep inside.