We are blessed to have our family, friends and fellow travelers supporting us in our 2012 RTW trip. In response to your questions we wanted to let you know how you can best support us while we are on the road this year.
Reading your comments, advice or a quick email to say hello helps keep us connected and encouraged. All prayers are welcomed for our safety and experience while traveling.
Many have asked how they can help us beyond emails and prayers since we are traveling on a tight budget. You can simply click the PayPal button below and send us a few extra dollars for a good meal, beer by the beach or an adventure activity that you would like to see us do. We will gladly accept the support and make sure to take some great photos and send them back to you. (Tell us what the donation is for so we can allocate it accordingly!)
[paypal-donation purpose=”Traveling 9 to 5 – RTW Trip” reference=”Donation for Traveling9to5″]
Some of the activities we are looking to do in the next year are:
- Kayak/Bike Tour in Vietnam
- Visit Angkor Wat in Cambodia
- Thai cooking school in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- 25 day safari in South Africa
- Learn Spanish in Buenos Aires
- Visit Patagonia in Argentina
- Tour the wineries of South America
- Hike the Inca Trail in Peru
- Explore the Peruvian Amazon
- Cruise the Galapagos Islands