Below is an accumulation of the thoughts that are currently going through our heads at 10 PM, the night before we leave for our RTW trip!
- HOLY C$#@! – we leave tomorrow!!!
- Are all of our electronics charged?
- I wonder what’s going on in Hong Kong right now?
- Did we get a chance to say goodbye to everyone?
- How are we going to do our taxes?
- What isn’t in our pack that should be?
- We won’t be back for an entire year!!!!!
- Have we charged all of our electronics?
- What in the world are we going to do for 16 hours in one seat?
- Why can’t we check-in online?
- What about this book I was trying to finish?
- Is the person next to me going to have a cold and get me sick?
- Am I ever going to get to sleep tonight?
Yes, our minds are reeling. What goes through your head before a big trip?