As of today, August 18, 2011, we are working diligently to put our lengthy conversations to rest and actually start planning our round the world adventure. We needed to stop talking about how we WANTED to travel and how we SHOULD travel before we get too settled, and actually commit to going!
We need to stop SHOULDING all over ourselves.
Shoulding is a dangerous thing. It is easy to add items to your should list.
- I should graduate from college.
- I should get a job that offers the most money and the best benefits.
- I should find my prince charming and we should live happily ever after.
- I should want to start having a family.
- I should own a home and fill it with brand new gadgets.